Potato and Scrambled Eggs in Red Chilli Sauce. Season with a little salt and pepper. Mix the egg with the milk. Try this Quick Egg & Potato Scramble for your next brunch get-together!
They rarely are used for combat training purposes. Red potatoes dress up this flavorful salad from Margaret Blomquist of Newfield, New York. Served in a red hat, the salad takes on personality. You finish simmering bake Potato and Scrambled Eggs in Red Chilli Sauce accepting 11 instructions moreover 7 including. Here you go sew up.
procedure of Potato and Scrambled Eggs in Red Chilli Sauce
- It's of potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes. Fry until golden brown.
- You need of eggs, make into scramble.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of Red chilli paste.
- You need of Some salt.
- It's of Some sugar.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It's of Some water.
- It's of Sweet soy sauce as desired.
- It's of garlics, smashed and chopped.
Spicy Potato Scramble Recipe, How To Make Spicy Potato Scramble Recipe. The word scramble makes you think of eggs, but there are none in this! All over India, there are versions of this dish. With this amount of chilli powder, it is supposed to be very spicy!
Potato and Scrambled Eggs in Red Chilli Sauce instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan..
- Addd in the garlics. Fry until fragrant..
- Add in the red chilli paste. Stir until pretty much cooked..
- Add in the potatoes and eggs. Mix evenly with the sauce..
- Add in the seasonings and soy sauce. Mix again..
- Add some water if it is too dry..
- Serve when eveything is good..
If you don't like a lot of heat or spice. This recipe is for Spicy Scrambled Eggs and Potatoes. Remove from the heat, and set aside. Beat the eggs in a bowl and season with salt to taste. Cook until the eggs are scrambled, stirring every few seconds to create large curds. scrambled with goat cheese and pesto veggies.