Papaya halwa. papaya halwa recipe with step by step photos. the consistency of this papaya halwa is like any other halwa made with fruits. i made this halwa from semi ripe papayas. papaya halwa has a very mild, slightly tangy and light taste, is best to serve as a after dinner delight. This halwa can be prepared with raw, semi ripe or fully ripe papaya. Papaya halwa is a sweet best had as a mid-morning snack or even dessert.
It is flavored with cardamom Papaya fruit is called 'Papita' in Hindi. Hence the in Hindi, it is papite ka halwa. Papaya Halwa Recipe, How To Make Papaya Halwa Recipe. You effect simmering steep Papaya halwa testing 6 receipt moreover 3 together with. Here is how you do.
compound of Papaya halwa
- You need 2 cups of very ripe papaya.
- It's 1/2 cup of Almond powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of ghee.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
Papaya cooked in ghee with sugar, almond powder and khoya to make a delicious halwa. The papaya should be ripe at the same time should be firm enough to grate the same. Papaya halwa is another delicious and healthy dessert one can try for navaratri. Then I decided to make papaya halwa with it for my dear father.
Papaya halwa separately
- In a food processor purée the papaya. In a pan add ghee and papaya and cook for 3 minutes. Add in the almond powder and milk powder. Keep stirring until all the juice has evaporated. Add sugar, cardamom powder and mix well. Cook until sugar is dissolved and forms a dough like consistency. Transfer in a serving dish and enjoy..
Last year I tasted this in her home. Later I got the recipe from her. This halwa can be prepared with raw,semi-ripe and fully ripe papaya. A different one made out of Papaya. A healthier sweet out of fruits.