Strawberry Lemonade. Blend until strawberry chunks transform into juice. Taste, then add more sugar if desired. A favorite among kids and adults, there's nothing more refreshing on a hot afternoon than a glass of strawberry lemonade.
Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar dissolves. This Fresh Strawberry Lemonade is a refreshing summertime drink filled with fresh strawberries!. This Fresh Strawberry Lemonade is a super easy, quick, and refreshing summer drink. You complete steeping pressure-cook Strawberry Lemonade testing 5 modus operandi furthermore 5 together with. Here is how you cook.
technique of Strawberry Lemonade
- You need of Strawberries.
- You need of Lemons.
- You need of Sugar Honey or.
- Prepare of Water or Sparkling Water Sprite or /7up (softdrink).
- It's of Ice -cubes (optional).
As soon as the weather starts to get warm, I'm instantly craving a nice cold glass of this delicious strawberry lemonade. Add lemon juice and sugar to strawberry puree, stirring to combine. Remove from heat and skim off foam. Apply band until fit is fingertip tight.
Strawberry Lemonade process
- Squeeze out Lemon juice..
- Juice out fresh ripe Strawberries using a juicer-mixer. You can add water to make it slightly smooth..
- In a pitcher, Add equal parts of squeezed lemon and strawberry pulp/juice..
- Add Water/ Soda/Sprite/7Up and dilute..
- Sweetness will depend on strawberries whether sweet or sour, accordingly, Add Sugar or honey. Pour out in glasses & go on Sip Sip Sip :).
Place jar in boiling water canner. Recipe by: SUNAMITA "This is a very tasty and extremely easy drink to make. Everyone will love it!" Save to favorites. I Made It Rate it Print Pin Share. View Suggestions BACK TO TOP See all Scripps Networks Digital.