Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi).
You arrange frying parboil Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) working 13 instructions as well as 7 as a consequence. Here you go pull off.
compound of Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi)
- Prepare 1 of medium cauliflower.
- You need 1 of medium potato (optional, skip if you want very low carb).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1.5 tbsp of ginger grated.
- It's 1 tbsp of tomato puree or 2 medium tomatoes (diced).
- You need 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of urud daal or chana daal (optional).
- It's 1 tsp of jeera for tampering the oil.
- It's 1-2 of dried red chilli(optional).
- Prepare of Fresh coriander leaves (for garnish - optional).
- You need 1 pinch of garam masala.
- Prepare of Salt and sugar.
Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) prescription
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Dice potato..
- Grate ginger. Put turmeric, jeera powder and tomato in a bowl and make a paste with a little water..
- Put 1 tbsp oil in a pot and fry cauliflower florets for 1-2 min. The sides can be a little brown but make sure not to burn it. You should get a pleasant aroma. Take it out and keep it in bowl for later. If you are using potato you can fry those as well but it is not necessary if you want to save time..
- In the pot heat 1 tbsp oil. Put the urud daal/chana daal, dried red chilli and then add the jeera after 20 -30 sec. Make sure not to burn the daal. Add you spice mixture when the daal has taken a brown colour, approx 20-30 sec. Fry the spice, add a little more water, if needed, to prevent burning. Fry for 1-2 min..
- Add potato and cauliflower and fry for 3-4 min. Add a little water..
- Add 500 ml water (more if you want more gravy), bring to boil and simmer. Adjust salt and sugar. Simmer for 5 min. Add peas and simmer until you can break a cauliflower with your spatula. Add a little garam masala..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..