My Lemon Peppered flavoured Rice with Egg Omelette😁. The rice is usually pan-fried with ketchup and chicken, then wrapped in a thin sheet of egg omelette. It's one of my children's favorite meals with fried rice, eggs, and lots of ketchup. The softly-cooked omelette and sweet tomato-flavored rice complements each other very well, so I hope.
A plain omelet cloaks ketchup-flavored fried rice, often called "chicken rice" even when it's made with ham or bacon, or no meat at all. It belongs to the category of so-called Western food know as yoshoku. This one takes cues from omurice served at countless kissaten, Japanese diners. You get with it roasting sizzle My Lemon Peppered flavoured Rice with Egg Omelette😁 adopting 10 program including 6 moreover. Here you are effect.
ingredients of My Lemon Peppered flavoured Rice with Egg Omelette😁
- It's 1/2 Cup of Long grain rice.
- You need 1 tsp of veg oil.
- It's 2 of tsps Diced onion.
- You need 1 pinch of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 of veg Stock cube.
- You need 1 tbls of Lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black cracked peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 of red Pepper.
- It's 1 of Egg whisked.
The Best Flavored Rice Recipes on Yummly Before the egg is fully cooked, place. Omurice (오므라이스) is fried rice wrapped in egg omelette. It's a fusion dish that combines Asian fried rice with Western omelette and ketchup.
My Lemon Peppered flavoured Rice with Egg Omelette😁 gradually
- Dice the onions and the red peppers. Have the rice on to boil add the veg stock and black pepper.
- When the rice is cooked drain off until near enough dry. Then set aside..
- In a frying pan add the onions fry for 1 minute then add the red peppers cook for 2 minutes then add the paprika mix in..
- Whisk an egg add a little oil to the egg pan, and heat up add the beaten egg add salt and pepper. Cook one side 2 minutes then the other its just a thin omelette. Fold in half..
- Add the lemon juice to a bowl and add the rice with the onions and peppers mix in..
- Warm up the rice in a microwave and serve..
Flavored with sweet and tangy ketchup, omurice is especially popular among children. Growing up, ketchup was an exotic condiment we all loved! A French omelette is a classic and versatile breakfast favorite. Enjoy this French omelette recipe in five minutes or less with the Incredible Egg. For a sweet omelet, omit pepper and add a dash of sugar to egg mixture.