Sweet sticky rice with mango 🥭. The sticky rice is made in a pot on your stove. Just place some fresh mango slices over the sticky rice and smother with the easy coconut sauce, and the result is pure heaven! If you like mangoes and/or sticky rice, you're going to love this exotic Thai dessert.
Drain rice using a fine-meshed sieve or colander (line with cheesecloth if colander holes are too large). Mango sticky rice (Thai: ข้าวเหนียวมะม่วง, RTGS: khaoniao mamuang, pronounced [kʰâ(ː)w.nǐa̯w mā.mûa̯ŋ]; Malay: pulut mangga) is a traditional Thai dessert made with glutinous rice, fresh mango and coconut milk, and eaten with a spoon or sometimes the hands. Glutinous rice is cooked in creamy coconut milk and paired with sweet slices of mango for a delicious, aromatic dessert! You create toasting toast Sweet sticky rice with mango 🥭 proving 7 compound including 6 furthermore. Here you go get someplace.
compound of Sweet sticky rice with mango 🥭
- It's 250 g of thai sticky rice (I use half white and half black but you can use just white sticky rice).
- You need 250 ml of or 1 tin coconut milk.
- Prepare 80 of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2-3 of ripe mango (peeled and cut up).
- It's 1-2 tbsp of from the thick part of coconut milk from the tin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds (toasted).
Coconut and mango are some of my favorite fruits on the planet, so that combination alone is good enough. But when you take that coconut milk, and basically have a bunch. Mango Sticky Rice ‼️ လက်ရှိခေတ်စားနေတဲ့ ထိုင်းအချိုပွဲလေး🥭🍚 လုပ်ပုံလုပ်နည်း videoလေး တင်ပေးလိုက်ပါတယ်. This Thai dessert of glutinous sticky rice, seasoned with salty-sweet coconut milk and served with tender, fragrant slices of mango, will make an addict out of you.
Sweet sticky rice with mango 🥭 in succession
- Soak your sticky rice in the water at least 2 hours or over night..
- On the steamer, drain soaked rice into the colander and transfer rice to a muslin cloth and place it in the bamboo steamer. Cover and steam over high heat for 30 to 45 minutes, or until rice is cooked..
- To make salty coconut topping, while you are waiting for your rice to cook, open a tin of coconut milk and scoop a couple of tablespoons of the thick part of coconut milk into a small saucepan, keep stirring, turn the heat on low heat to warm through the coconut milk. Once coconut milk start to simmer add a pinch of salt, mix well and turn the heat off..
- To make sweet coconut sauce to pour onto sticky rice, put the rest of coconut milk in another saucepan, add 80g of sugar and 1/2 tsp of salt and stir until all the sugar dissolved. Turn the heat off..
- Once your sticky rice cooked, transfer it into a big mixing bowl. Add the sweet coconut milk sauce into the sticky rice and mix well. Leave it for about 30 min, give time of the sticky rice to absorb all coconut milk mixture..
- Serve with cut up mango and top up your sticky rice with salty coconut milk and toasted sesame seeds..
Watch as Rose prepares and cooks the classic dessert Thai Mango Sticky Rice (Khao Niaow Ma Muang). Mango sticky rice - The sweet gooey, nutty sticky rice is served with lucious coconut cream and sliced mango. Ripe mangoes are key to creating the best mango sticky rice. It is best to leave overnight if you want it to cook faster. Boil water in a steamer, and pour rice inside of cheesecloth and place in steamer covered.