Beef dum biryani. This beef biryani is pretty simple to make, similar to my mutton biryani. But it has a unique taste and a little spicy too. Making dum biryani is not at all difficult, the key thing is getting the rice cooked to.
Heat oil in a pan, add whole spices and let it cook unless it makes a noise. Spread a layer of biryani meat gravy (korma), spread a layer of rice and then pour yellow coloring. Paneer Biryani Dum Biryani Top Recipes Other Recipes Vegan Recipes Pakistani Recipes Indian Food Recipes Beef Biryani Recipe Spaghetti Pie. You see to browning warm up Beef dum biryani using 11 ingredients so 4 furthermore. Here is how you make hay.
instructions of Beef dum biryani
- It's 1 kg of beef (boneless).
- Prepare 3 of standard size cup basmati rice.
- You need 3 tbsp of full fat yoghurt.
- It's 2 cups of mint leaves.
- You need 2 cups of coriander leaves.
- It's 1 packet of biryani masala.
- It's 1 of fresh lemon.
- It's 2 cups of fried onion.
- Prepare 10 of green chillies (depends on spicy).
- It's 5 tbsp of ghee.
- It's 1 tsp of Orange food colour.
Dum Beef Biryani Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani, easy and delicious. There are various names for this biryani recipe. Hyderabadi Dum Biryani Recipe, Mutton Dum Biryani Recipe, kachay gosht ki biryani but.
Beef dum biryani process
- Marinate the beef with yoghurt,Half packet of biryani masala, lemon, 1cup mint leaves, 1 cup coriander leaves, 1 cup fried onion. Mix them very well and keep them in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. You can keep outside also..
- Then in a large pot pour the ghee. Now add the marinated meat. First cook in a high flame for few minutes. Then low the flame and put the lid on. Cook them until half cooked..
- Wash the rice 2 hours early before cooking. Now add this rice on the half cooked meat and also add rest of fried onions, mint leaves, coriander leaves and masala. Don’t mix them in this stage. Add just 2 cups of boil water.add the food colour. Now put the lid on. It must be air tight. You can use kitchen foils to do the air tight. Now put the flame on a very very low. Cook them for 1 and half hours. Don’t open the lid in between..
- Now once cooked open the lid slowly. Take two big spoons or spatula to mix them. You need to be very careful when mixing them. Serve with salad or any types of chutney or pickles..
This delicious beef biryani is great for freezing - just be sure to allow everything to cool first. Chicken Dum Biryani There have been some really great biryani recipes on sooperchef.pk like This dum biryani recipe can be prepared with chicken chunks, mutton meat, lamb meat, beef cuts and. Veg dum biryani recipe - Biryani was brought by the mughals to India during the mughal reign. It became very popular as one of the most nutritious, rich and royal foods. Similar Recipe, Spicy Kerala Style Beef Curry Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani Mughlai Chicken Apple Galette Recipe - Free Form Apple Cinnamon Pi.