Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake. Hi guys, today I've got this rice cooker chocolate cake recipe to share with you! This time, I used Earl Grey Tea instead of water. A fantastic chocolate cake recipe, cooked in a rice cooker.
This dark, rich, chocolate cake is perfect with coffee on a lazy afternoon or as a special treat for a birthday cake. It has no eggs or milk so is ok for Vegans. Rice cooker dark chocolate cake with rice flour recipe. You close roasting deep fry Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake practicing 9 receipt as well as 5 moreover. Here you are gain.
technique of Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake
- Prepare of *I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream OR Milk.
- You need 200 g of Dark Chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1-2 pinches of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract OR 1 tablespoon Rum.
- Prepare 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- It's of Icing Sugar for dusting *optional.
This chocolate rice cooker cake is a simple recipe made in a standard rice cooker and couldn't be easier. Just whip it up, pop it in then press the start button on the rice cooker. If you have a standard rice cooker, you will have to push the cook button several times until this cake is cooked. For Garnish: (Hindi kinakailangan, optional lamang) ChocolateCandy sprinkles.
Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake ingredients
- Line the base of rice cooker’s inner pot with baking paper. *Note: If your inner pot is in a good state, baking paper would be unnecessary..
- Place Cream, Chocolate and Sugar in a large heat-proof bowl, heat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, then mix well until smooth using a whisk..
- Add lightly whisked Eggs and Vanilla OR Rum, mix well until smooth. Sift in Flour and combine well..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared rice cooker’s inner pot and press ‘Start’ button at ‘Cake’ setting..
- Take out the inner pot and let it stand for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Carefully peel away baking paper. Dust with Icing Sugar..
Rice Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake - Yes, this delicious and moist (the best cake I've ever had) was cooked in a rice cooker! A Fantastic Chocolate Cake recipe, cooked in a Rice Cooker. A truly convenient and simple way to prepare a Chocolate Cake. How to make Pressure Cooker Chocolate Cake without oven with stepwise Cake Recipes Without Oven. Cooker cake - spongy and a soft, light-textured delicious egg-free Is it possible to cook the cake in a rice steamer?