Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup. An easy and healthy Carrot Soup recipe loaded with fresh flavors! This creamy soup makes for a comforting treat on a busy weeknight. Perfect either as a side, or as a meal in itself, this healthy and filling Carrot Soup is a great addition to your dinner.
Smooth & Creamy Carrot Soup I used Fat Free Buttermilk which I usually substitute in soups that call for milk or cream. Any diet that rules out carrots is not a healthy way to lose weight. Thank you eatingwell for posting delicious recipes for people who follow a. You effect broiling sizzle Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup adopting 17 prescription moreover 10 as a consequence. Here you go make it.
technique of Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup
- Prepare 2.5 cups of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of chickpea, boiled.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger, finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 cups of water, more as needed.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped almonds, peeled.
- It's as needed of Toasted almonds.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
- It's to taste of Salt.
This healthy carrot soup with ginger only calls for a few simple ingredients. Perfect for a meal prep, busy families and anyone who likes easy, light and nutritious soups. However, to make this soup creamy, you can add a coconut milk (not the drink!). This Carrot Soup is so full of flavor it may very well become your new favorite soup!
Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup separately
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium flame. When it starts to simmer, add garlic. Cook until fragrant..
- Then add ginger and cook for about 2-3 minutes..
- Add onions and cook until translucent..
- Add the chopped carrots, cumin powder, turmeric powder, black pepper and salt. Mix. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the carrots begins to soften..
- Add the boiled chickpea and pour water. Mix everything nicely. Bring it to a boil over medium heat..
- Reduce the flame to low and cover with a lid. Allow it to simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the carrots are tender..
- Turn the flame off and allow it to cool down..
- Puree the soup in a blender until completely smooth. Reheat the soup in the same pan and stir in lemon juice..
- To make the toasted almonds, heat olive oil on medium flame. Add peeled and chopped almonds, pepper and salt. Mix well and cook until it turns slightly golden..
- Pour the soup in bowls. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, toasted almonds and black pepper if desired. Serve warm..
Who knew carrot soup could be THIS GOOD!?! Healthy and flavorful, this Carrot Pea Soup is sure to please. When you learn that your toddler has herpangina (also known as hand Creamy pea and carrot soup to be exact. Delicious pureéd vegetable goodness with just a touch of curry powder. You guys, it's just. #CarrotSoup #CarrotRecipe #SoupRecipe #HealthyRecipe Carrots are considered to be very healthy.