Aalu paneer rice. Sunnandalu recipe - with sugar or jaggery. A classic Andhra sweet made using urad dal that is usually prepared during the festival sankranthi and most other festivals too. In our family these minapa sunnundalu are very commonly prepared during the kids vacations too as it is considered to be very nutritious, high in calcium and is believed to make the bones stronger, especially in growing kids.
You can heating melt Aalu paneer rice working 13 method than 4 furthermore. Here you are hit.
program of Aalu paneer rice
- Prepare 1 glass of rice.
- You need 2 of patato chopped.
- It's 2 of chopped tamato.
- It's 2 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of chopped paneer.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of ghee/oil.
- You need 1 of tspn cumin seeds.
- Prepare 3-4 of chopped green chillies.
- It's 1 of tspn red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 of tspn coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn amchur powder.
- You need 2 glass of water(double of rice).
Aalu paneer rice process
- Soak the rice for 1 hour...
- Heat ghee in a pan add cumin seeds when crackles add chopped green chillies and than onion saute it for 2 minutes add patato, salt, red chilli powder, corriander powder mix well...
- Now add water.. Once it start boiling add tamatoes and rice...
- When again it starts boiling low the flame and cover it.. after 6 minutes add the paneer and again cover it for 4 minutes.. Total in 10 minutes rice will be ready.. Switch off the flame add amchur powder and let it b cover for 4-5 minutes.. Aalu paneer rice is ready to serve.. Enjoy it either with yogurt/curd or plain...