Lady finger and paneer sabzi. shahi bhindi sabzi with detailed photo and video recipe. yet another okra curry recipe prepared with rich and creamy onion and tomato sauce gravy. Bhindi Masala is a simple gravy recipe in which okra/bhindi is cooked in a tomato onion based gravy. Full of flavour and taste, this masala gravy is specially served with Biryanis.
Bhindi ki sabji recipe - Simple ladies finger dry curry made with okra, spices, onion and tomatoes. This is an easy to prepare sabji and is healthy as well. The dish is mildly spiced yet it tastes very delicious. You complete simmering melt Lady finger and paneer sabzi applying 16 compound as a consequence 5 steps. Here you are do the trick.
instructions of Lady finger and paneer sabzi
- You need 250 grams of paneer.
- You need 250 grams of lady finger.
- You need 1 of red capsicum.
- You need 1 of green Capsicum.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare of Small piece of ginger.
- It's 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It's 1 of teas chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's of Oil.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
This dish can be served with plain rice, roti or even as a side with lemon rice, ghee rice or Jeera rice. It also goes well in the lunch box. Aloo Bhindi Sabzi Recipe is a combination of potatoes and lady's finger/ Bhindi/ Okra cooked separately and combined together with spices. This sabzi makes a perfect vegetable as a side dish with phulka's and kadhi.
Lady finger and paneer sabzi little by little
- Cut the lady finger, paneer and capsicum length wise.
- In a food processor add tomatoes, onion,kasoori methi, ginger and garlic and make a puree..
- In a wok fry paneer, lady finger and capsicum..
- In a pan add oil and cumin seeds. Add the tomato and onion puree and let it cook for a minute while stirring add turmeric, salt, garam masala and chilli powder. Let it cook for few minutes..
- Add the fried paneer, capsicum and lady finger. Mix well and let it cook for five more minutes on medium heat. Serve with paratha or nan bread..
Different regions of India make it in many different ways, go ahead make your own modifications to the method to suit your palate. Lady finger and paneer sabzi. #curry Tizz. It gave a different taste of a normal fried rice Cookpad Greece. Ladies' fingers or daktyla is a Cypriot perfect sweet that accompanies coffee (and not. Easy recipe to make tasty Bhindi ki Sabzi