10 ingredient, 1-pot lentil soup. The perfect plant-based main or side. Best Instant Pot Lentil Soup with green or brown lentils, canned tomatoes and spinach. I grew up in Ukraine on real food.
This hearty Lentil Soup makes an easy vegan lunch or dinner. This delicious vegan lentil soup recipe is my go-to for fueling my body. You can blend half this soup to make it a more creamy, daal or split-pea like soup, or you can leave it unblended for a minestrone-like soup. ▸ ▹ Vegan, gluten-free, one-pot, nut-free, soy-free. You perform heating sear 10 ingredient, 1-pot lentil soup proving 15 compound along with 6 as well as. Here you go hit.
modus operandi of 10 ingredient, 1-pot lentil soup
- You need of Base vegetables.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of small shallots, diced.
- You need 4 of large carrots, thinly sliced.
- You need 4 of celery stalks, thinly sliced.
- It's to taste of Sea salt and black pepper,.
- You need of Add later vegetables.
- It's 3 cups of baby potatoes.
- Prepare of Soup base.
- You need 4 cups of broth.
- Prepare 2-3 sprigs of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked green or brown lentils, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of Add later vegetables.
- It's 2 cups of kale, chopped.
Chicken and lentil soup made in the Instant Pot (pressure cooker) - a healthy, nourishing meal that will fill you up and make plenty of servings so you can have leftovers for lunch or freeze the rest! I've been hearing a lot about the Instant Pot affil link (a multi-cooker that does the job of a slow cooker, electric. This easy and healthy vegetarian Instant Pot Lentil soup is incredibly tasty and hearty! This is the best Lentil vegetable soup is a comforting bowl of healthy goodness.
10 ingredient, 1-pot lentil soup individually
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add water (or oil), garlic, shallots/onion (optional), carrots, and celery. Season with a bit of salt and pepper and stir.
- Sauté for 4-5 minutes or until slightly tender and golden brown. Be careful not to burn the garlic (turn heat down if it’s cooking too quickly.).
- Add potatoes and season with a bit more salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 2 minutes more..
- Add broth and rosemary or thyme and increase heat to medium high. Bring to a rolling simmer. Then add lentils and stir. Once simmering again, reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until lentils and potatoes are tender..
- Add kale, stir, and cover. Cook for 3-4 minutes more to wilt. Then taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more salt and pepper for overall flavor, vegetable broth if it’s become too thick, or herbs for earthy flavor..
- Enjoy as is or serve with rice, cauliflower rice, or a side of flatbread or rolls (links above). I love garnishing mine with a little fresh parsley for a pop of color and freshness (optional)..
Crock-Pot + Instant Pot Italian Lentil Soup. You'll find cooking instructions for both slow cooker and electric pressure cooker methods below. Add veggies of choice, garnish with tortilla chips or avocado. To double, double everything except water. Start with a bit less than double water/liquid.