Mixed Vegetable Jalfrezi with paneer.
You perform frying brew Mixed Vegetable Jalfrezi with paneer proving 17 modus operandi along with 8 and. Here is how you get there.
modus operandi of Mixed Vegetable Jalfrezi with paneer
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot,chopped diagonally.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diagonally cut french beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of par boiled cauliflower florets.
- It's 1 cup of paneer cut in square and lightly friend.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh tomato pulp.
- It's 1 of large,onion, thinly sliced.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/3 tsp of chilli powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely choppe.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin - coriander seeds powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of crushed kasoori methi.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
Mixed Vegetable Jalfrezi with paneer procedure
- Heat oil in kadhai. Fry the cut paneer lightly. To the same oil add cumin seeds and allow to splutter..
- Then add ginger as well as garlic paste and saute in medium flame for half a minute..
- Mix chopped onion and saute till translucent. Add the parboiled vegetables and saute..
- Mix all the dry masala powder from red chilli powder to kasoori methi and salt in the ingredients section..
- Add the paneer and 1 tbsp water, mix well and cook covered for 2-3 minutes, stirring in between..
- When vegetables are soft, add the tomato paste and mix well with paneer and vegetables..
- Add chopped coriander, cover and cook for a minute on medium flame..
- Serve hot vegetables and paneer jalfrezi with roti, paratha,naan. Thanks.