Paneer pockets. Paneer Pizza Pockets Recipe, panner sukhi sabji, How To Make Paneer Pizza Pockets Recipe A combination of paneer, sweet corn, and capsicum in this pizza pockets. Paneer pizza pockets easy made snack stuffed with paneer, herbs and spices same like paneer. Heat oil in a deep pan / kadai.
This helps in puffing them up nicely. paneer pita pocket recipe paneer in whole wheat pita pocket You will find this paneer pita pocket recipe especially satisfying, because every part of it, from the pita bread to the paneer coleslaw is homemade. You cook grilling simmer Paneer pockets applying 9 receipt as well as 4 together with. Here you go take care of.
technique of Paneer pockets
- You need 100 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 tbsp of cup capcicum.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It's 1 tsp of pizza seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's As needed of Oil to shallow fry.
Although that might sound daunting, it is not so. While it takes around twenty minutes to prepare the ingredients, the actual. Deep fry the pockets on low to medium heat until it gets deep golden color from both sides. Take the pockets out of oil, drain excess oil and transfer these into a dish.
Paneer pockets process
- In a bowl add flour, salt and little oil and knead a soft dough and rest for 15 mins...
- Now cut the paneer into small cubes and put in a bowl, add all the veggies, add salt, chill flakes, seasoning and mix and keep aside.. You can add any veggies of your choice...
- Once the dough is well rested take a small portion of it a roll into rectangle sheet.. Keep the stuffing in the center.. Now apply little water with you finger to all the sides and fold it from all the sides to cover the filling like envelope...
- Now shallow fry from all the sides till golden brown and serve hot with tomato ketchup.. Enjoy.
You can bake these pockets too. Try this simple and delicious Paneer Pockets recipe for your snacks. If you like it, please subscribe the channel. Easy to cook - Paneer Pockets Loaded with Paneer and Sweet Corns.