Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies. This post is sponsored by Pampered Chef, whose baking products I have used and loved for years. These healthy peanut butter cookies couldn't be easier! Halfway through making these healthy peanut butter cookies on one occasion I realized I didn't have enough peanut butter and subbed in about a third of a cup of almond butter for the remaining.
I'd dip one buttery cracker into the jar at a time, scraping up at least a teaspoon of peanut butter every time. Healthy and vegan peanut butter cookies with a secret ingredient: applesauce! There are hundreds of reviews on the recipe. You conclude stewing toast Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 program so 5 steps. Here you are arrive.
instructions of Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 200 g of peanut butter (no added salt or sugar).
- You need 50 g of coconut sugar.
- You need 80 g of wholewheat flour.
- You need 1 of egg (or egg replacer).
I'll never forget how excited I was the first time I brought these peanut butter cookies to a pool party and heard that people couldn't stop raving about them. How to make Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies. These healthy no bake cookies are so easy to make! Start by melting together the coconut oil, peanut butter and honey!
Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies singly
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper..
- Add the peanut butter, coconut sugar and flour to a large mixing bowl and stir well to mix..
- Break the egg into a small jug or bowl and whisk with a fork. Add the beaten egg to the peanut butter mix and stir well with a wooden spoon until the mix is well combined and forms into a ball of dough..
- Take a spoonful of the mixture using a dessert spoon and roll into a ball with your hands. Place the ball on the baking tray and press it flat with the back of the spoon. These cookies don’t spread very much so you can place them fairly close together on your tray..
- Repeat until you have used all of the dough and then bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool..
Stir or whisk the wet ingredients together over medium-low heat until the mixture is smooth. Ingredients in these peanut butter oatmeal cookies: Peanut butter: I used all natural creamy peanut butter, but chunky peanut butter will also work. I think these cookies might have the potential to be considered 'healthier' version of a regular cookie. They're packed with protein, a good amount of. This healthy peanut butter cookie recipe is easy to make, and it'll satisfy any peanut-butter cookie lover, without the need for tons of sugar or refined flour.