My healthy Porridge with fruit. 😘. Stir up a warm and nourishing bowl of porridge for an energising breakfast. With the nuts, you can replace them with ground almonds, or finely chop them yourself. We are the UK's number one food brand.
This porridge is really filling and will have you feeling content all morning. If you want to make this porridge a little lighter, try using rice milk instead of soy which is not so rich in protein and leaves you feeling less full. Place the oats and the milk or water in a large pan over a medium heat. You succeed broiling blanch My healthy Porridge with fruit. 😘 employing 7 technique moreover 3 furthermore. Here you go consummate.
receipt of My healthy Porridge with fruit. 😘
- It's 4 tbls of porridge oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 tbls of pomegranate.
- It's 1 tbls of Greek Yogurt.
- It's 1 tsp of pure honey.
- Prepare Pinch of salt (opt).
Add a tiny pinch of sea salt and stir with a wooden spoon. Porridge is a breakfast go-to for a reason.. Quick and easy recipes that will make your breakfast healthier. This porridge recipe is a tasty and healthy way to follow Ayurvedic principles without going too far out of your way to prepare a simple breakfast.
My healthy Porridge with fruit. 😘 separately
- Add the oats to a bowl and add the water. Add to the microwave for 3 minutes full power.
- Slice the banana use half. After the 3 minutes check if your porridge needs a little more water. If thick like the pic add another 4 tbls boiling water pop back in the microwave for 2 minutes. Then take out.i like mine thick but wet..
- Add the porridhe to a serving bowl add the Banana. Then the honey and Yogurt. Add some dried fruit to the top or nuts im using pomegranite and dried Melon crumbled on..
Porridge, similar to oatmeal, is essentially warm cereal. Unlike oatmeal, however, it is not always made of oats. Banana, raisins and a sprinkle of nutmeg. Move over Coco Pops, believe it or not- raw cacao is one of the healthiest foods on the planet, containing essential minerals such as calcium and zinc, B vitamins, fibre, protein and. Porridge seems to be such an old-fashioned name, but I was at a loss for what to call this oatmeal-like breakfast besides yummy or tasty!!