Healthy oat bites or ladoo. These No bake, oil free and sugar free energy bites are a combination of oats, Apple, nuts, honey and jaggery. These Oatmeal Apple Bites are healthy, so that you don't feel bad letting your kids. This is a very Healthy and Nutritious recipe.
Oats and dates ladoo with ghee, nuts, and some chia seeds for added crunch and to make it more fancy! If you want to make some healthier ladoos this Diwali, look no further because I got your back. I have to admit Diwali this year is going to be even more low-key than usual with minimal sweets and snacks being made. You work toasting curry Healthy oat bites or ladoo proving 10 procedure furthermore 4 moreover. Here you go get someplace.
prescription of Healthy oat bites or ladoo
- Prepare 2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee.
- It's 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/4 of cranberry.
- It's 2 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- It's 1/2 cup of Water.
- It's 1 tablespoon of ghee.
What I Love About No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Balls: I have everything on hand to make them. The base of No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Balls is oatmeal, peanut butter, and honey. You can mix in a lot of things to suit your taste, but in general, they are made from just a few simple ingredients that I always have on hand. Easy Steps to make Oats Dry Fruits Laddu: Pit, chop dates and set aside.
Healthy oat bites or ladoo singly
- In a pan dry roast oats until the rawness is removed and transfer in another plate and let it cool. In the same pan roast the nuts and let it cool. In a grinder grind the oats to fine powder. Grind the nuts coarsely to get a nice crunch. In a bowl mix oats, coconut powder, nuts, cranberry and cinnamon powder..
- In a pan add jaggery and water and bring it to boil until the jaggery has dissolved. Add to the oats mix and ghee and make small ladoos and wrap in golden foil..
Gather all the nuts you would like to include in the Oats Dry Fruits Laddu. You can adjust the quantity of each variety of nut as per your preference. Dry roast the nuts in a pan, one by one over low heat. Based on an old family recipe, Alyssa's Cookies are the natural, gluten free protein-filled snack that will keep your taste buds happy with every bite! Testimonials: "I love, love, love Alyssa's Oatmeal Cookies.