Apple Gooseberry Jam – Healthy Jam. Apple Gooseberry Jam - Healthy Jam is a very simple and easy recipe to prepare. The time required to make this recipe is not very much, but the delicious taste it renders is just remarkable. Even beginners can also try this recipe.
If it wrinkles, the jam is ready. If not, cook for a few mins more and test again on another cold saucer. First sterilise your jars by washing thoroughly in very hot soapy water. You accomplish heating fry Apple Gooseberry Jam – Healthy Jam testing 6 instructions together with 3 including. Here you are bring off.
method of Apple Gooseberry Jam – Healthy Jam
- You need 4 of Apple small.
- It's 6 of Gooseberry.
- It's 1 of Beetroot small.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of Water.
- It's of Juice of half lemon.
It's been an exciting old time lately, first I was short listed in the MAD Blog Awards for Best Food Blog. Then last week I was featured in The Sun (a secret ambition) which came as a huge shock as I just expected a few of my tips to be used in an article! Use them in pies, crumbles, and fools. A gooseberry-strawberry pie would be terrific—similar to a strawberry-rhubarb pie!
Apple Gooseberry Jam – Healthy Jam program
- Put the chopped apple (with skin), gooseberry, beetroot in a deep non-stick saucepan with 1 & 1/2 cups of water. Cook, it covered for 10 minutes on medium-high flame. Switch off the flame and allow to cool down completely. Grind boiled apple, gooseberry, and beetroot into a smooth puree. It yields 2 & 1/2 cups of puree..
- Now add sugar and cook on medium-low flame for 10 minutes. Once jam starts to thickens switch off the flame. Allow jam to cool down and then add lemon juice. Mix well and store in a clean glass jar..
- Tips : Lift jam with a spatula and pour jam, it should flow together and not in drops. Pour few drops of prepared jam on a plate if it spreads then it’s not ready if it stays firm without moving then the jam is ready. Allow jam to cool completely. Then store in a clean and dry glass jar. Keep jam in the refrigerator after every use. Use a clean and dry spoon. It last long for 3 months..
Make a yummy granita by freezing the jam and then scraping it into a pretty dish. Try throwing a few gooseberries into your next green smoothie. Or you can juice a few with apples, cucumber, and mint for a powerful. Gooseberry Apple Jam for Toddlers & Kids Our Recipe dedicated to seasonal Gooseberries has an additional advantage of its tastes mimicking to that of Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam. The benefits are we haven't used any Pectin and other additional color, flavor or preservatives and are totally a natural colored and flavored Gooseberry Apple Jam for.