Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! On impulse I made a chicken meatloaf. About halfway though glaze with a mix of honey, mustard, and your favorite r.
Let's get this dish into your weekly rotation! Meatloaf is big in our house! We even have a Chicken Cordon Bleu meatloaf recipe with layers of ham and Swiss cheese. You doing frying devil Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Meatloaf applying 11 technique as well as 7 along with. Here you go manage.
technique of Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried tarragon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 4 oz of canned mushrooms, drained.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
Not to mention an oldie but goodie, Swedish Meatloaf, which tastes just like a giant Swedish Meatball. And I'm not promising we're going to stop there either. A honey mustard glaze gives this meatloaf great flavor. It's like a traditional meatloaf, but instead of a ketchup/tomato-based glaze, Dijon-style sweet mustard provides the tang on top.
Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Meatloaf prescription
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine ground chicken, onion powder, bread crumbs, basil, tarragon, salt, pepper, evaporated milk, mushrooms in a large bowl & mix well..
- Place in loaf pan or small casserole dish..
- Mix honey & mustard in a small bowl. Brush half over chicken mixture..
- Bake for 35 minutes..
- Brush with remaining glaze..
Also, meatloaf makes for great leftover food; use the leftovers to make sliders. Place in loaf pan or small casserole dish. Mix honey & mustard in a small bowl. Assemble the meatloaf, then cover and refrigerate for up to one day. Uncover; bake glaze as directed in the recipe.