Meatloaf with Celery. Carrots And Celery Recipes on Yummly Mama's Meatloaf With Spiced Tomato Glaze, Masala Meatloaf (indian Style Meatloaf), Meatloaf With Poppy Seeds In Puff Pastry. Potato Meatloaf with Cherry Tomatoes, Sweet Peppers and CeleryL'Antro dell'Alchimista.
My recipe is simple and produces a moist flavorful loaf -- no bells and whistles, just a plain ole meatloaf. In my opinion, it's comfort food at its most basic. Lamb and beef meatloaf with Moroccan seasonings, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, ginger, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, cinnamon, cilantro, saffron, and mint. You organize boiling parboil Meatloaf with Celery working 9 ingredients also 4 along with. Here you go rack up.
method of Meatloaf with Celery
- Prepare 250 gr of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced celery (I also added the stem).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caramelized onion https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3539059-caramelized-onion-using-slow-cooker-2-ingredients.
- You need 6 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
This meatloaf is superb — flavored with classic Moroccan spices with speckles of cilantro and mint. Contribute to celery/celery development by creating an account on GitHub. Celery can run on a single machine, on multiple machines, or even across datacenters. And since everyone seems to like it, and leftovers are really good, I end up making it quite often for my family.
Meatloaf with Celery process
- Mix all ingredients except tomato ketchup. I used my hand to combine them well..
- If it is too watery, add some breadcrumbs. If it is too solid, add another egg or a bit of milk. Add 2 tbsp of ketchup to the mixture..
- Put inside a well-greased heatproof dish and bake 175 Celcius degrees for about 40 minutes..
- While still hot, spread 4 tbsp of ketchup on top of the meatloaf..
After years of making this dish for my family, tweaking and experimenting, I have developed the perfect keto recipe. Find healthy, delicious meatloaf recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This healthy turkey meatloaf recipe is packed with cranberries, sage and celery—all the flavors of Thanksgiving dinner wrapped up into one delicious turkey. This easy meatloaf recipe is full of flavor and very easy to make. It's juicy, yet firm. ~TIPS~ Feel free to add in bell peppers, celery, herbs and even cheese (Isaac loves when I make cheeseburger meatloaf) Be careful not to overcook.