Air fried marinated-vegetables. The air fryer that I used to make this recipe is the ZenChef PRO XXL Air Fryer from ZenChef, who is sponsoring this recipe. I've had this air fryer for over a year, and it is hands-down my favorite that I've ever owned. See how we use our air fryer to create crispy-on-the-outside, tender-on-the-inside vegetables without the fat!
Easy to prep, they are are a great way to get a bit of goodness on your plate.. Place the carrots in the basket of the Air Fryer and close the drawer. While the carrots cook, place the zucchini and yellow squash pieces in a medium bowl. You fix frying fry Air fried marinated-vegetables working 15 ingredients than 7 together with. Here you are finish.
modus operandi of Air fried marinated-vegetables
- You need 1 of whole red pepper.
- You need 1 of whole yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 1 of medium head cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of medium head broccoli.
- It's 2 cups of sliced okra.
- You need 1 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 3-4 tbls of lemon juice.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbls of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tbls of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbls of olive oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
Add one tablespoon of stir fryer oil, and mix it in with the vegetables. Then open your air fryer, mix all of the vegetables, and make sure they are softened, not hard. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, mushrooms, tomatoes and onion. Add dressing and toss to coat.
Air fried marinated-vegetables individually
- Chop/slice vegetables and set aside.
- Make the marinade by mixing the spices, lemon juice and olive oil until well mixed.
- Apply marinade all over vegetables and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Set airfryer at 180 degrees. Preheat for 2 minutes. Add vegetables in two batches (so as not to overcrowd) so that vegetables become crisp..
- Air fryer for 10 minutes and remove, then add second batch and repeat cooking for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chopped cilantro. This is a perfect side dish to pretty much anything..
- NOTE: You can choose to grill in oven if you don’t have an airfryer, it just wont be as crisp as it will be in airfryer.
See more ideas about Air fryer recipes, Air fry recipes and Air fried food. And what better way to spend a summertime evening than grilling these Amazing Vegetables Kabobs in your very own backyard!. Just plain, simple food - REAL FOOD - grilled to perfection with a. Marinated Vegetable Kabobs are delicious, and a great way to prepare vegetables. Veggie shish kabobs make any barbecue feel a little bit more like a celebration.