Chicken and Halloumi Naan Breads. Wraps: I recommend using normal wraps if you are taking it in for lunch as it's easier to wrap up. For dinner, try using flatbread or even flat naan bread and warm up in. Here's what you need: chicken breasts, halloumi cheese, cherry tomato, fresh basil, salt, pepper, olive oil, olive oil, garlic, fresh basil, salt, pepper, lemon.
Warm the butter in a large pan with the crushed garlic cloves and garam masala. An authentic chicken tikka is served with homemade naan breads. Use whatever boneless chicken you prefer for the tikka. You effect browning deep fry Chicken and Halloumi Naan Breads accepting 11 instructions than 8 and. Here you go finish.
method of Chicken and Halloumi Naan Breads
- Prepare 6 of chicken thighs.
- You need of Full fat yoghurt.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Prepare of Cajun.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Coriander.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Halloumi.
- Prepare of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need of Naan Breads.
For this recipe you will need a blender. Rub salt and pepper into the chicken and set aside. In a blender, add half the yoghurt and all the remaining tikka ingredients. This is a bit of different one this week, this is me making spicy halloumi bao buns with a kimchi sesame seed slaw and a chicken variation too, all cooked.
Chicken and Halloumi Naan Breads one at a time
- Chop up the chicken thighs and marinade in 2 table spoons of yoghurt, cumin, Cajun, coriander and cayenne..
- Allow to marinade for 40 minutes in the fridge.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Add the chicken thigh mixture to a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes.
- Chop up additional toppings. Here I have used iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes and halloumi.
- Blend together an additional 2 table spoons of full fat yoghurt and coriander until the mixture is runny..
- Cook the naan breads for 4 minutes.
Halloumi is a semi-soft cheese, made with sheep's and goat's milk. It has high melting point and it is perfect for grilling. Since it is a little cold here and I did not feel like firing up the grill, I grilled the halloumi in a ribbed skillet on the stove top. Stir the halloumi through the curry to warm through, then serve on the rice, garnished with the coriander. When the chicken is cooked, top with the halloumi and black olives and grill until the cheese is golden and melting.