Meatball Curry. Meatballs and curry together at last! What we've got here is an Indian Meatball Curry and it is delish. I've started by tweaking my Easy Butter Chicken recipe then spiced up some meatballs with curry flavor.
Juicy, tender meatballs cooked in a creamy coconut sauce that is flavored with Indian spices such as cumin, coriander, and sweet smoked paprika. Curry: Video: Yummy Thai Curry Chicken Meatballs. We were craving curry because that was quick to throw together and we had a really good go-to curry recipes. You create steaming burn Meatball Curry working 17 method also 8 also. Here you go score.
method of Meatball Curry
- It's 1/2 kg of beef Minced -.
- You need 1 of potato big -.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot -.
- It's 2 of Onion -.
- Prepare 1 of Ginger " - piece.
- It's 6 of Garlic -.
- You need 4 of Green chillies -.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves -.
- You need of Corriander leaves - few.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder -.
- It's 1 tbsp of Corriander powder -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Prepare 2 - 3 of Bread - pieces.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of Coconut milk -.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala -.
- Prepare 2 tsps of Vinegar -.
But our chicken thighs were still frozen (drama!) and we were too hungry to think about thawing. What we found was a bit of ground chicken and did the math: ground chicken + curry craving. In Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine, a kofta is a meatball, meat loaf, or skewered meat mixture, and although koftas are usually made of meat, they can also consist of veggies or cheese. For example, a common type of Indian kofta balls includes paneer (cheese) or those stuffed with cabbage, carrots, and potatoes.
Meatball Curry separately
- Chop the ginger,garlic & chillies.chop 1/2 onion & slice the remaining..
- Take 2 tsp chopped ginger-garlic-Chilli mixture & the chopped onion with the minced beef.crumb the bread pieces & add to this along with salt.Mix together & make small balls..
- In a nonstick pan,shallow fry the meat balls in two batches often turning them sothat it's evenly browned.set this aside..
- In a kadai heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil & Saute the onions,ginger,garlic & chillies & curry leaves..
- Add the turmeric,Chilli & corriander & Saute.add 2 tbsp water & cook the masalas till oil seperates..
- Cut the carrot & potato into bite size pieces.add to the above along with 1 cup of water & salt.Cover & cook till done..
- Add the set aside fried meatballs to the above & cook.add the coconut milk & continuously stir till it starts to boil on the sides..
- Add the vinegar & garam masala to this.adjust salt.when it's heated through add the chopped corriander leaves & turn off the stove..
Fry the meatballs in batches over a high heat until golden, then set aside. Thai Turkey Meatballs In Coconut Red Curry Sauce Jump to Recipe Tasty nuggets of joy aka baked turkey meatballs get a Thai twist with the addition of ginger, garlic, and red curry paste to keep them light, fluffy and moist when they're dunked in a Thai coconut milk sauced easy dinner. Kofta curry is a delicious dish of succulent grilled or broiled beef meatballs in a rich, creamy and spicy sauce. It is full of fragrant Indian spices and makes a great weeknight dinner. This easy low carb meatball curry recipe is also freezer friendly.