Echor ER kofta curry jackfruit meat balls. A great ingredient that often gets ignored in mainstream cooking, jackfruit or kathal, is lip-smackingly delicious. Young green jackfruit makes a great shredded meat sub. Easy, Vegan, Soy-free Gluten-free Grain-free Indian Young green Jackfruit makes a great shredded meat sub.
Raw jackfruit has a rustic taste, which if handled properly gives rise to many wondrous recipes. Cooking Green Jackfruit KOFTA Recipe Today our Kakima going to show you how to Prepare Echor Kofta Curry (Raw Jackfruit. As compare to veggie kofta curry these ones are easy to shape and cook. You make ready stewing fry Echor ER kofta curry jackfruit meat balls adopting 23 procedure than 6 together with. Here you are do.
method of Echor ER kofta curry jackfruit meat balls
- It's 1 of jackfruit diced Once chopped put in cold water.
- It's 2 of large potatoes diced.
- You need 3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's to taste of Sugar.
- It's 2 of medium sized onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of onion paste.
- It's 2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized tomato puree.
- You need of Some whole spices.
- You need 3-4 of Cardamom.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It's 3 of cloves.
- It's 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of meat masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 10-12 of soaked raisins.
- Prepare As needed of Mustard oil for cooking.
- Prepare as needed of Broken cashew for garnish.
Traditionally keema is made from minced lamb meat/mutton but Either way is fine and keema balls are cooked thoroughly in both the methods and are super moist. Kaccha Kheema Kofta curry is prepared with minced meat or kheema that is blended with herbs like coriander and fresh mint leaves, Indian spices and made into small lemon sized balls which are cooked in a paste of fried onions, poppy seeds and dried coconut. In a blender blitz the meat till fine. Form the mixture into walnut sized balls with your hands.
Echor ER kofta curry jackfruit meat balls ingredients
- First for kofta we are going to pressure cook the jackfruit s for that in a pressure cooker we are going to put the diced jackfruits and diced potatoes then we are going to add one teaspoon of turmeric one teaspoon of salt. I have given 7 whistles for perfect boil. It should be perfect for smashing. Here potatoes will work as a binder. Once boiled we will keep it aside to cool..
- Then we are smash it perfectly so that there will be no lumps. Take a pan heat 2 teaspoon of oil add chopped onions 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste one teaspoon of salt half teaspoon of sugar 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder one teaspoon of turmeric powder 1 teaspoon of cumin powder 1 teaspoon of coriander powder cook it well then add the smashed jackfruits and potatoes. Cook it well and keep it aside for cooling..
- Now it's time to make the meatballs grease your palm with oil on soft hands make meatballs don't create pressure round it softly and it should not have any cracks it should have a smooth surface otherwise the meatballs will break when you fry the meatballs..
- Peter pan put a good quantity of oil for deep fry now softly put the meatballs into the oil once get heated. Don't flip the meatballs at least for 2 minutes let it cook well on one side then flip it to the other side fry the meatballs once it get brown in colour. The meatballs are ready.
- Next we are going move on to make the curry. Add 3 tablespoon of mustard oil once get heated add to bay leaves and the whole spices saute for few seconds then add the onion paste fry it for 2 to 3 minutes and ginger garlic paste fry it for another 1 min. Add the tomato puree fry for another 1 min the add salt one teaspoon of turmeric powder 1 teaspoon of cumin powder one teaspoon of coriander powder 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder one teaspoon of sugar. 1 teaspoon of meat masala.
- Cook the masala well and water as required to your consistency convert the lead for 3 to 5 minutes on low flame then add the meatballs cover the lid again cook it well. After give a quick boil Add coriander leaves 1 tablespoon of ghee and switch off the gas. Garnish with broken cashews Serve with kulcha, naan or partha. I am sure u are going to love this..
Enchor or raw jackfruit is something that I do not like if cooked in a soupy gravy. This is not referred to as the vegetarian meat for no reason and cooking this So when hubby demanded some kofta curry I knew I will have to plan it along with some flavoured rice to keep the meal simple. Vegetables, cashew nuts, dried fruit and spices are rolled into balls, baked and served in a rich tomato curry. Don't be put off by the large list of ingredients, many are repeated. The stringy texture and mild flavor of canned jackfruit mimics chicken in this vegan curry recipe.