Leftover New Years Day Ham and Tomato Triple. Chances are many of you have leftover ham that you'll be wanting to use up this week. I have a healthy instant pot ham and bean soup recipe that you'll want to use to get back on track after all that sugar. This Ham and Tomato Pie tastes like Spring!
It was quick and easy to make and it tasted great! Just serve this with a side salad and. Unlock and remove lid; stir ham and tomatoes into the bean mixture. You execute baking melt Leftover New Years Day Ham and Tomato Triple working 4 technique moreover 5 moreover. Here you go win.
technique of Leftover New Years Day Ham and Tomato Triple
- Prepare as needed of leftover ham.
- It's 4 slices of vine ripened tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 slices of bread.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
I don't necessarily like beans, or ham, but I this was AMAZING. Great use of leftover easter ham. Spread chutney evenly over slices of bread. Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and.
Leftover New Years Day Ham and Tomato Triple method
- Put mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread.
- Arrange the ham on the side of bread with mayonnaise on it.
- Add tomatoes on top of the ham.
- Stack the bread with ham on it directly on the other one with ham and tomatoes on it. Add bread on top of the top ham and tomatoes..
- Cut in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
The tomato is a native subtropical fruit that originated in Central and South America. Cultivated by Native Americans and later, Europeans, the tomato now boasts hundreds of varieties, from tiny cherry tomatoes to huge beefsteaks. You can plant seeds and transplant plants into the garden after the last. Tomatoes are the reason I have a vegetable garden, and I developed this recipe as a way to show off my plum, sun-dried and cherry tomatoes. It's so easy, and will absolutely impress. —Rachel Kimbrow, Portland, Oregon.