Skinny Peanut Butter Cups. These Skinny Frozen Peanut Butter Cups sure to cure any chocolate craving, and they are actually good for you! I love having these little treats in my freezer for when I want a bite of something sweet! NOTE: Our perfectly portioned Peanut Butter Banana Cups thaw quickly.
Then it's time to make the filling and turn it all into delicious skinny chocolate peanut butter cups! Pour the peanut butter into each of the cupcake liners to create another layer on top of the solid chocolate. Finally, add the second batch of melted chocolate to the cupcake liners and return to the freezer until the peanut butter cups are fully frozen. You act boiling grill Skinny Peanut Butter Cups practicing 5 process also 5 moreover. Here is how you carry out.
procedure of Skinny Peanut Butter Cups
- You need 2 tbsp of Peanut butter.
- It's 2 tbsp of Plain Greek yogurt.
- It's 1 tbsp of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chocolate protein powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Water.
See and discover other items: low sugar peanut butter, oatmeal cups, Best mocha syrups for coffee, Best peanut butter syrups for coffee, Best chocolate syrups for milk, Best mocha syrup for coffee Disclaimer : While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Stir in flour, baking powder and baking soda. One of the most delicious treats ever made. We all want to dive into that peanut butter chocolate combo every now and then.
Skinny Peanut Butter Cups gradually
- Mix together the yogurt, protein powder, and cocoa powder..
- Slowly add 1 tablespoon of water until it is easy to pour..
- In a separate bowl, mix together peanut butter and water until it is more of a thick liquid consistency..
- Layer the chocolate mixture, then peanut butter, then chocolate mixture in the cupcake liners..
- Freeze for about 15 minutes..
Peanut butter + chocolate smooshed together to form a delicious bite-sized chocolate peanut butter cup. If I was a super hero, I'm pretty sure peanut butter cups would be my kryptonite. There are two things in this world that I will never say no to; This easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is light and creamy - one of my favorite dessert recipes! No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Whip this up in minutes with a prepared graham cracker crust for a no-bake dessert, or make your own graham cracker crust for prettier presentation (this method would require baking). Skinny No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies.