Korean style sticky chicken (with veggie rice).
You wind up steaming doctor Korean style sticky chicken (with veggie rice) using 10 process and 2 furthermore. Here is how you bring about.
ingredients of Korean style sticky chicken (with veggie rice)
- You need of chicken thigh fillets.
- You need of tspn sesame oil.
- Prepare of tspn teriyaki sauce.
- You need of tspn soy sauce.
- You need of Big squeeze of honey.
- You need of Fresh ginger - thumb size.
- Prepare of large piece of garlic.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Sesame seeds (garnish).
Korean style sticky chicken (with veggie rice) separately
- In a small non stick saucepan add the sesame oil and the ginger and garlic. Cook on a medium heat for a few minutes. Then add the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, honey, pepper and chilli flakes and let bubble for a few minutes. Take off the heat and add the chicken. Leave it to stand for half an hour or so. Then cook the chicken in a hot wok or saucepan until it bubbles and turns sticky and gorgeous..
- I served this chicken with vegetable fried rice and garnished with sesame seeds and chilli flakes..