Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style).
You discharge stewing ruin Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style) adopting 19 receipt furthermore 3 and. Here you are do one proud.
modus operandi of Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style)
- It's 250 gm of Lamb Kidney.
- It's 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 4 of Cloves.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Brown Cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of Onions sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare As needed of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- It's 4 tbsp of Ghee.
Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style) procedure
- Wash Lamb kidney in running water 5-7 times. Cut into small cubes. Put this in boiled water for 5 minutes. Strain and keep aside. Heat ghee in thick bottomed pan. Add bay leaf, clove, cumin seeds, cardamom. Saute for 10 seconds. Now add sliced onion and saute until turns brown..
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chilli. Now add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, fennel powder. Saute until masala smell goes off. Now add chopped tomatoes. Add kidney pieces, one cup water. Close with lid and cook until kidneys done. When the oil came out of the sides, open the lid add garam masala..
- Adjust salt. Let it cook another couple of minutes. Add coriander leaves and lemon juice. Switch off the flame and serve hot with rice or roti...