Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce.
You cook baking decoct Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce accepting 18 procedure as a consequence 6 furthermore. Here you go make hay.
technique of Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce
- You need of For The Curry Sauce:.
- It's 3 tablespoon of curry powder.
- You need 1 of large onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of carrot, cubed.
- It's 1 of large potatoes, cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of bean.
- It's 4 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It's 1-2 tablespoon of vegan worcestershire sauce or soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- You need to taste of Salt and papper.
- It's of For the Chicken :.
- It's 3 of serving chicken breasts fillet.
- It's 2-3 cups of Pablo breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Oil to fry.
Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce one at a time
- Season your chicken breast fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- In a plate place your bread crumbs, on a separate plate place the flour and, on another plate, place the beaten eggs. Dip both sides of the chicken breast fillets on to the flour, then on to the beaten egg then on to the bread crumbs..
- Heat enough oil for shallow frying in a pan, once it reached 180C carefully lower the chicken katsu and cook in medium low heat until golden and crispy. This will take around 6-8 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the breast fillets. Remove from pan then set it aside to cool and crisp down..
- In a pot heat oil in medium heat then sauté onions until its soft. Add the carrots and potatoes then continue to sauté for 2 minutes..
- Pour water into the pot, bring it to a boil, Simmer for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft. Add curry powder, flour, and mix well, then turn heat to low, let it simmer for 10 minutes until curry sauce is thick. Turn heat off..
- Cut chicken breast into sections, place in the side of plate and topped with curry sauce. Serve while hot..