Bangkok Street Chicken.
You cause grilling warm up Bangkok Street Chicken using 14 prescription as a consequence 11 moreover. Here is how you bring off.
ingredients of Bangkok Street Chicken
- You need 1 packet of Chicken wings.
- Prepare 300 g of flour.
- It's 2 of Dessert Spoons Chicken Seasoning (see pic).
- It's 1 of Dessert Spoon Garlic Powder.
- It's 2 of Dessert Spoon of Thai Spice.
- It's 1 of Dessert Spoon of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of Dessert Spoon Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chilli Powder (optional).
- You need 1 of Dessert Spoon Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare 1 of Dessert Spoon Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 Pint of Cold Milk.
- You need of Oil in a Pan for Frying.
- You need 2 of Heaped Dessert Spoons Corn Flour (starch).
Bangkok Street Chicken ingredients
- Preheat your oven to 160 (gas mk 5).
- Mix all the spices into the flour and combine evenly. Then dust coat your chicken pieces thoroughly..
- Tap off excess flour and lay your chicken into cold milk, cover and leave for 30 minutes..
- Heat your oil (I use a wok) and have ready a cooling rack and catch tray..
- Lift the chicken, one by one, tap off excess milk and coat your wings in the flour mix again and place on a plate ready to fry..
- Tip* arrange by size so you start to fry the same size pieces together, this gives you a more uniform cooking time, it will help with the next tip..
- When your oil is hot enough, gently lay the chicken into the oil and evenly cook both sides, turning over after about a minute..
- Once golden brown, remove from the oil and place on the rack to drain..
- Once all of the pieces are cooked, here’s your next *Tip* place the larger portions at one end of the tray, this will assist even cooking..
- Place the chicken, still on the rack with the drip tray, in the oven and allow to cook for approx 30 minutes. After the time is up, remove one of the bigger pieces and cut in half to ensure it’s cook through or it they might require another 5 minute check..
- That’s it, your Bangkok Street Food Chicken Wings are ready to eat, presented on a skewer (or typically in the street they are put into a plastic bag). As ever, enjoy a favourite taste of Thailand..