You perform boiling poach Malai Paneer using 18 method as a consequence 5 furthermore. Here is how you do one proud.
instructions of Malai Paneer
- You need 250 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 cup of milk malai.
- You need 2 of Elaichi.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- You need 50 gm of kaju for paste.
- You need of Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Kashmiri Mirch.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 2 of tomatoes.
- It's 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of jeera.
- Prepare 1 tbs of coriander power.
- It's 1 tbs of saunff powder.
- You need As needed of Salt.
- You need 1 tbs of garam masala.
- It's 1 tbs of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbs of milk.
Malai Paneer in succession
- For gravy- first chopped garlic, onion, tomatoes and chilli and roast 5 min in kadhai and let them cool and make paste....
- Now - put some oil in kadhai add cloves, elaichi, jeera,coriander powder,saunff powder, haldi,kashmiri mirch and mixed them after that add onion tomato and garlic paste...stir them 5-10 mins in low flame....
- Now make a kaju paste..take kaju in a jar add 2 tbs milk and grind them...now add this paste in kadhai and mixed well....
- Cut a paneer in to small small pieces and add in kadhai...and stir 5 -10 mins now add 1 cup water and add salt....
- In last add malai and coverd a kadhai with lid for 5 mins...sprinkle some coriander for garnishing.....