My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁.
You accomplish boiling percolate My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁 accepting 19 receipt as well as 14 also. Here you are attain.
compound of My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁
- You need of New Potatoes cut in half, leave skins on..
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Onion chopped.
- It's of Garlic Crushed.
- It's of Runny Honey.
- You need of Rice wine Vinegar.
- Prepare of chicken stock cube/ Bullion.
- You need of Boiling Water.
- You need of Tomatoes Chopped.
- It's of olive oil.
- Prepare of Gammon joint.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Black Pepper.
- You need of carrots cut in half lengthways.
- You need of Parsnips cut lengthways.
- Prepare of Garden Peas.
- It's of Cabbage cut length ways.
- You need of Pineapple Chunks.
- It's of Mixed Peppers cut small.
My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁 little by little
- Have all the ingredient ready..
- Put potatoes on tho boil for 10 minutes.
- Heat up the oil, add onions and garlic fry for 1 minute.
- Add the honey and the rice wine to the onions and mix well.
- Add the chicken cube to boiling water then add it to the onions and stir.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the honeyed onions, stir in, then when brought to a boil, set aside into a jug for later..
- Slice the gammon, add the tblsp of olive oil and fry each piece on both sides for around a minute each side, then transfer to oven dish..
- Sprinkle the salt & pepper over the gammon..
- Then place your carrots and parsnips on top.
- Add peas, peppers and cabbage on top.
- Then add all the pineapple chunks and peppers. You can now add the the onion honeyed sauce, you set aside earlier..
- Add the potatoes all over the top, add the peppers and spray with olive oil spray on potatoes, or brush the top with olive oil..
- Cook in oven on 180°C or gas 6 for 1 hour or for if you have a fan assisted oven, 50 minutes..
- Done nice served with some bread or crusty cobs.