My Tasty Pork with Fried Rice. 😆. Stir in the ginger, garlic, and peas and cook until. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Heat half the oil in a hot wok until surface seems to shimmer.
Why this recipe works: Pork fried rice is a recipe I've been making for as long as I can remember. As a kid, I always used leftover pork chops, which you can totally do. For this recipe, I used a pork tenderloin. You cook steaming fry My Tasty Pork with Fried Rice. 😆 employing 9 prescription furthermore 5 so. Here is how you carry out.
compound of My Tasty Pork with Fried Rice. 😆
- It's of Pork Tenderloin.
- Prepare of Boiled Day old Rice.
- It's of Egg.
- It's of Marinade..............
- It's of Spring onion diced.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- It's of Rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Oyster.
- Prepare of veg oil.
I've been craving authentic pork fried rice for quite some time now, and thought pork tenderloin would be so much better than using leftover pork chops. Simple Pork Fried Rice is a great way to use up leftover roast pork and vegetables from your salad drawer. A quick and tasty midweek meal that will please the whole family. A quick and tasty midweek meal that will please the whole family.
My Tasty Pork with Fried Rice. 😆 compound
- Cut up the pork tenderloin dice it small. Add the marinade sauce together in a bowl add the diced pork cover and leave for 3-4 hours..
- Take the pork out of the sauce leave some in the bowl fry the pork for 5 minutes as it's very tender and quick to cook..
- Then take off the heat add back to the bowl cover and set aside..
- Heat up your wok and add a tbls Sesame oil fry by turning the rice over and over for about 3 minutes make a well in the middle add your egg and mix all in quickly cook for 1 min add the pork and sauce and mix all together. Cook for a further minute..
- Serve with some chopped Spring Onion..
Learn how to make Pork Fried Rice the easy way with this simple, better than take-out Pork Fried Rice Recipe. Made with just a few ingredients and packed with flavor, this dinner is is a real crowd pleaser. I love this recipe because it's a complete meal all made in just one pan, and it's a great way to use up leftover veggies! Pork Fried Rice is an easy, one-pot meal, make a double batch! Ingredients for pork fried rice: Here is a quick preview of the ingredients but keep reading because we have tips and ideas for substitutions.