Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg.
You work baking fry Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg working 17 modus operandi moreover 6 steps. Here you go bring about.
receipt of Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It's of Chicken Breasts.
- It's of Basil Dried.
- Prepare of Onion chopped.
- It's of Garlic Crushed.
- It's of flat mushrooms.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable Cubes.
- You need of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need of potatoes cut and cubed.
- Prepare of Broad Beans.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of loose Corn.
- It's of Boiling water.
- You need of Extra oil if needed,.
- You need of A sprinkle of Parsley to garnish.
Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg little by little
- Cut the chicken into slices, onion, and mushrooms into large pieces..
- Cut broccoli into florets, put in a steamer with broad beans and corn and and cubed potatoes Boil then simmer until they are done. Turn off and warm up when the rest is cooked..
- Oil your fry pan or wok (which I use a lot)l fry chicken until its nearly cooked. Add the basil and mix simmer for 2 minutes then remove chicken with a perforated spoon and set a side in a bowl..
- Add a little more oil to the chicken juices in the fry pan warm and add onions fry until softened, then add garlic, salt and pepper. Remove with a perforated spoon and put in bowl with the chicken.
- Put in your mushrooms and fry on high for 1 minute then lower the heat add extra bit of oil if dry. When they have softened, add the chicken, onion back to the pan with the mushrooms mix carefully, add the Balsamic vinegar. Bring to boil then turn down to simmer, stirring to stop it from sticking to the pan..
- Add the can of tomatoes, mix carefully, then add the 2 veg cubes. Stir and it starts to go thick and simmer stirring now and again for 10 - 15 mins. If it appears dry put in a 1/4 cup of boiling water and simmer for 5 mins. Put the mixed veg in a serving dish then spoon out the chicken, mushrooms and onions on top of the veg, or put straight on dinner plates the same way. ENJOY ;).