Preserve peas at home. Harvest peas when the peas inside the pod are a nice round form but aren't so big that they're crowding each other and straining the sides of the pea pod. When you're checking your peas, compare the feel of a small, medium and large pea pod and then do a taste test to get a sense of the difference in flavor between the different sizes. Preserve dried green peas by canning for ready-to-use peas in soups, or drained for use in salads, pilafs, or veggie burgers.
Snow peas may be sliced or left whole. Sugar snap peas are left whole; both pea and pod are eaten. Select good quality green pea pods. You operate baking seethe Preserve peas at home testing 5 method also 8 and. Here you go fulfill.
technique of Preserve peas at home
- Prepare 5-10 kg of fresh peas.
- Prepare 1 pot of water.
- It's 10-12 teaspoon of sugar.
- It's 3-5 teaspoon of salt.
- It's of Zip lock polythene bags (medium size).
Preserve only the good quality green peas. Adding sugar is mainly to retain green peas color and also to make it sweeter. In the last step, use ice cold water or water with ice cubes to immerse green peas. You can also store them in air-tight containers.
Preserve peas at home program
- Sabhi peas KO chilkar acchi tarah dhokar ek pot mein rakhe.
- Ab ek bade pot KO 3/4 pani se full karke boil kar le esmai sugar + salt add karte.
- Ab ubalte pani mail thodi peas dale approx 5_7 minutes mein jab he peas uper tairr kar pani ke surface par aajaye tB use chslni mein nikal de.
- Ab ek Saree ya kisi abhi saaf cloth parusee bhaph (air_steam) nikale par ESS zip lock wzli polytechn ke choti thelliyo mail bhar kar bandkar le esstarah sare peas KO store kar le ab enko freezer ya deep freeze mail rakh de.
- Aap jab chahe enhe freezer se nikal kar use le sakte hai ESS aap karib saal bhar tak preserve kar sakte.
Fresh peas from the garden are delicious as they are. But if you harvest a large crop of peas and need to keep them for other times of the year, freezing them is an option that will still keep a lot of their lovely. Drying beans & peas at home isn't difficult and you don't need any special equipment. We often grow borlotti beans, dry them and store to use in the kitchen Runner beans and dwarf & climbing French beans where you eat the pod aren't suitable for drying. They are better, salted, bottled or.